Monday, March 4, 2013

Fur or Feathers

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!

It's time for a new Monthly Challenge!!

Thank you to all who entered out Spring is Coming Challenge.
The random winner is:

Congratulations, Olivia! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and I will get your prize to you.

******
Our new challenge is:
Fur or Feathers
(must include some kind of animal with either feathers or fur)

One random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.

And now let's see what the Design Team have created for your inspiration...

Rene
using Holy Lamb


Mae
 Mae use Peggy from Whimsy Stamps.  The DP is from Miss Caroline Dilly Dally  by My Mind's Eye.  The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps called Friendship Notables 2 and she cut it using Notables 2 Die.  The flowers are Buttercream Mini Paper Blooms by Kaisercraft. She also used      CC Designs Phlox Flower die.  The bow was  tied using the Bow Easy. The yellow twine is from
Jeanette has used Easter Bunny from Whimsy Stamps. The paper is from MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody 6x6 pack. She used Ivory wrinked ribbon and tied it with the Bow Easy. She added small dots to the image using Liquid Pearls and some shimmer with Crystal Stickles.

Frances
Frances used Teddy Bear Tilda by Magnolia. Paper from MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody.
  Celery green ribbon from MayArts , tied it with the Bow Easy.  Sentiment from Stampavie.
Other:  flowers, heart charm.

Now it's your turn!
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Sunday, March 31st.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great challenge theme, and I LOVE the DT creations too!!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the DT work, such gorgeous stuff! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the fun theme! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm playing with you all for the first time! Thanks for the fun challenge and all the wonderful DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge blog, challenge and DT designs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations from the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops - I just read the title of the challenge and did not read the detail until after I had linked - please remove my link, the card is not appropriate.
    Thanks
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a good vacation and I hope Sunday starts the new week because I am posting another card - just delete me if I am out of line!!! I'm on an animal roll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just deleted my Number 16 as I realised that it was One Entry each challenge sorry to be a ditz! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!