Tuesday, September 17, 2013

We would like to welcome Kim to the Team

Welcome back to Stamp and Create!!!

We are so happy to announce that we have a new Designer on our team!!

Please welcome Kim to the team...

Hi, my name is Kim. I live in Suffolk County, NY and I am married for 7 years now and I work full time.  In the beginning. I was a heavy scrapbooker for 2 years then I got into making cards shortly after the 2 year mark.  I have not scrapbooked since. Making cards got my adrenaline going (Smiles). I have not regretted it at all.  Every day is a new experience in the craft industry and I am very happy to be involved with it.  I enjoy coloring with my Copic Sketch Markers and Prisma Pencils. I use them for all my images. I do like the Distress coloring as well but, I always end up using my Copic Sketch Markers. These markers always amaze me every time.  I hope my creations inspires you.
Hugz
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!